Stranger Number


I don't wanna talk about this but this person push me over my limit. I don't know what's her/his problem is. Before we get to the detail, let's name this person as Person Y (ala-ala kes Anwar & Saiful), so it will be much easier for me to mention this person.

It all started when Person Y message me. I didn't reply that message as soon as possible since i don't really entertain stranger number. The message Person Y sent me was :

"Salam..shahira..ni num c sikin 014874XXXX..frm HaXXXXX" = "Peace be upon you..shahira..this is Sikin number 014874XXXX..from HaXXXXX"
I replied to that message on 27th January (5 days after message above) :

"Helo? I think u sent to the wrong number. HaXXXXX, is it?" (there is no need to translate since i am using English to reply to Person Y message)

Just yesterday, Person Y contact me back using SMS.

Person Y : "Assalamualaikum..the othr day u has sent a msge 2 me that I'm sent 2 the wrong numbr..may I knw who is this?how u knw my nme?"

Me : "Sorry, I don't rmmbr that. Anyway, i'm jack."

Person Y : "I dnt blive it..,cn u please be honest?..I do nt knw u..,i'm jez want 2 knw..hw cn u knw nme?did u rmmbr 'haXXXXX' that u said the other day?"

Me : "Oh yeah. So u ar haXXXXX?"

Person Y : "Ow..really..sory about that..,bt u dn't answer my question yet..who r u?n what is the num that i called u last time?4 ur infrmation i have no call anyone at that time..jez tell ur nme i mean ur real nme..then this prblem is settle already, so I dn't asking u anymore..,u make me getting worried u knw,..who r u?"

Me : "Lol.. Why worried? Im jackson."

Person Y : "What?..u try to make me angry nw..,i dn't knw u.. bt it's ok, i want u dn't send any msage 2 ths num..,so that's all, i assume that ths prblem is settle alredy alrite..ok, bye!"

I was like, damn. Person Y do have a mental problem! Lol.. So, i don't message Person Y after that cause i'm professional and i don't have any intention to disturb Person Y. You all can be the judge. Person Y can easily lose in the court if i bring this case to the court. I was chilling and Person Y was so stressed. Person Y was the one who message me first with a very mysterious message. Why do she need to put her/his name in the message if the person who (supposedly) received the message know you?

Whatever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Five Day On 5th Semester

America's Next Top Model Cycle 17 : All Star Edition Contestants

Knock Knock Ramadhan