Page 39

Page 39

My brother birthday will be on this Sunday and that day happen to be a public holiday as Chinese New Year roll in. That means, most of the shops will be closed as soon as Saturday. So we decided to buy a cake today. We bought a RM28 chocolate cake. Just simple one, for my brother's 21st birthday. Problem is, how will I keep my mouth out of the freezer just to taste the cake, for two days? I adore cake.

Anyway, let's get deep. Blogging has helps me a lot in this life. I've been blogging since September 2009 and from then, I've been through a lot. The ups and downs. Whenever I'm in need of someone as a listener, blogging is there for me, ready to be service. I found myself a lot more positive when I talk about something, when I don't keep it to myself. 

I don't know when I'll stop blogging. I'm still blogging eventhough I don't have internet connection. Maybe, that day will come when I'm ready to leave this world. Okay, that sounds creepy. 

p/s: Finished reading another series of Diary Of Wimpy Kids' book. Love it, as always. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Five Day On 5th Semester

America's Next Top Model Cycle 17 : All Star Edition Contestants

Knock Knock Ramadhan