"That's why you should never devalue another human, no matter their wrapping, their heart is just like yours and people you never expect to lift you up, will."
Ola, y'all! Here am i again. Thanks for reading, if any, it is means a lot to me. At least i know, some of my story are shared among you guys. As we all know, this week i'm going back to what i've been doing for the past to two years, furthering my studies. As 5th semester kick in, i still have no decision whether to do my Degree or not. It may sound easy decision for some of you but not in my department. My parent did ask me to do so but "Can you take it at Unimas?" or "No more Computer Science." For me, it is more than that two question. Whatever it is, i'm not going to decide anytime soon. Wait for it. This semester i decided to go big for my entrance by using a private jet (READ : actually, i can't afford it, so i used MAS) and the last time i was using it was back in first semester. There was some drama (Jackson's life is full of drama) happening before it. I was leaving from my house in Taman Ceria about 12.30p.m. and the rain just stop...
That time of 'wanna be on top' is coming back again! But this time around, the contestants are back because the first time round, they're at the bottom. Seriously, none of the past ANTM contestants are that top model.
This is All Star Edition, not the 'normal cycle', so I expect more bitch drama rather than high fashion photo shoot. Haha.. I bet you all know who are the contestant for this cycle since Brittani won Cycle 16 (where I think Molly should have won though Brittani is my favorite) but this is their first official photo shoot to introduced the contestants. Some I recognized (Hello, Isis!) and some not (I only watched Cycle 1, 2, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 & 16).
Alexandria Everett (Cycle 16) 22 yo - From this photo, I guess the bitch inside her still alive. I love how she was styled as the rock chick. I hope she bring her Cycle 16 manipulative drama into the table, that would be so much fun.
Allison Harvard (Cycle 12) 23yo - Aww, she's still playi...
Yes, I was invited as a guest for one episode for TV1's Ketuk Ketuk Ramadhan which was hosted by Sheila Rusly, who I have known for years, before she was even wearing tudung. <-- intro retis.
Anywhore, semua tau kan I ni dalam Z-List, takda maknanya I akan keluar kat TV. Angan dalam kelambu ja.. Since I tak dapat keluar TV, I buat sendiri la rip off of that show, titled Knock Knock Ramadhan. Lepas ni, confirm kalah rating Ketuk Ketuk Ramadhan.
My mom, of course, as the host and I'm as the guest. It was hard for me cause I'm not a fan of hot cooking oil! Takut terpercik dekat kulit, sakit kot. Ingat zaman kecil-kecil dulu, time my sister cooking kuih, tetiba minyak panas dalam kuali tu tumpah lalu mengena my sister punya paha. Sampai hari ni ada bekas lagi. Seramm. Depan mata I tu. Trauma terus.
Yeah, that's me. Macam y'all tak tau empunya blog ni hensem. Anyway, my mom yang suruh I guna apron bagai, I insist nak pakai baju ja (dalam rumah, I memang tak berb...
Comments